The company YELLOWSCAN is a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 157.342,00 €, whose head office is located at 525 Avenue Saint Sauveur du Pin, 34980, SAINT CLEMENT DE RIVIERE, registered at the RCS of Montpellier under the number: 813 091 543, community VAT number: FR24813091543, represented by its president, Mr. Michel ASSENBAUM.
Article 1 – Collection of Personal Data when visiting our Site
Personal data (commonly referred to as “Personal Data”) is defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person”.
1.1 Personal Data
These Personal Data are those that the User transmits to us directly or indirectly by contacting us, via the contact form or by direct contact by email or telephone.
The following fields are mandatory in the contact form: “first and last name”, “company or organization”, “telephone number” and “email”.
These data are also the ones that the User sends us to subscribe to the YELLOWSCAN newsletter.
The User also has the possibility to respond to a recruitment ad posted by YELLOWSCAN on its website by sending an email or by using the dedicated contact form. The Personal Data collected by YELLOWSCAN for this purpose are: the first and last name of the candidate, the information related to the professional life of the candidate (notably his CV) and his contact information.
1.2 Use of Personal Data
This Personal Data is collected in at least one of the cases provided for by the Regulation, namely the following legal bases
The execution of a contract to which the User is a party or of pre-contractual measures concerning him;
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- The User’s consent to the use of his Personal Data;
- Our legitimate interest in using his Personal Data;
- Public interest.
We collect and process the User’s Personal Data for the following purposes:
- In order to respond to their requests for information and/or comments ;
- In order to provide technical support and maintenance to enable the proper functioning and security of our Site;
- In order to improve the functionalities and the quality of navigation on our Site by carrying out tests, research, analyses, studies and surveys;
- In order to carry out commercial prospecting operations;
- In order to send him our modifications, updates or any other novelty relating to our Site;
- In order to invite them to participate in our customer satisfaction surveys, advertising contests and various promotions;
- In order to manage applications for recruitment purposes via our Site;
- In order to offer him relevant content, adapted and personalized to the centers of interest and the geographical location of the User;
- In order to invite him to events that we organize, alone or in partnership;
- To determine the impact of our promotional activities and to evaluate our business performance, surveys and other investigations, by identifying trends in the use of our Site;
- In order to comply with the legal obligations to which we are subject;
- In order to anticipate and resolve possible disputes ;
- In order to execute and enforce all our contracts.
1.3 Time of retention of Personal Data:
- Site contact form
- Goals: To process your request and provide the information and services requested.
- Legal basis: Legitimate interest of YELLOWSCAN to manage its interactions with the public (Users of the Site) and to respond to requests addressed to it.
- Data concerned: Contact Identity Data; Data related to professional life.
Duration of conservation: These data are kept for 3 years from the last contact in the active database and then archived as evidence for 5 years.
- Prospecting management
- Goals: Management of technical operations of prospection; realization of operations of solicitations
- Legal basis: Legitimate interest of YELLOWSCAN to promote its activity and services to professionals
- Data concerned: Identity and contact data; Data related to professional life.
- Duration of conservation: These data are kept for 3 years from the last contact in the active database and then archived as evidence for 5 years.
- Communication management
- Goals: Realization of information campaign about YELLOWSCAN news
- Legal basis: Legitimate interest to communicate about its services and expand its customer base
- Data concerned: Identity and contact data.
- Duration of conservation: This data is kept for 3 years from the last contact in the active database and then archived as evidence for 5 years.
- Site Management
- Goals: Technical administration and security of the Site; improvement of the user experience; audience statistics
- Legal basis: Legitimate interest in managing its Site and making it available in a secure manner
- Data concerned: Identity and contact data; data relating to navigation on the Site; data relating to the management of contacts (time-stamp and object of the request, follow-up; follow-up, statistics)
- Duration of conservation: 13 months
- Newsletter of YELLOWSCAN
- Goals: Informing the User by sending information emails to the email address provided.
- Legal basis: Consent of the User by submitting the subscription form.
- Data concerned: Identity and contact data.
Article 2 – Access and transmission of the User’s Personal Data
2.1 Access to the Personal Data by YELLOWSCAN and possible third parties
YELLOWSCAN undertakes to use the User’s Personal Data exclusively for the purposes defined above.
YELLOWSCAN will not transmit the Personal Data to third parties unless:
- The User has given his prior and express consent to the sharing of his Personal Data with third parties,
- The sharing of Personal Data with such third party is necessary to provide the requested products or services,
- A competent judicial or administrative authority requires YELLOWSCAN to communicate the said Personal Data.
2.2 Transmission of Personal Data outside the European Union
In the event that the User’s Personal Data is transferred outside the European Union, we undertake to subject all our service providers to an obligation of confidentiality and to ensure that any transfers are made to :
- Or from a country recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection;
- Or to a country that does not offer adequate protection but whose transfer is permitted under the applicable regulations, in particular because it is governed by the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission, which the CNIL has previously recognized as guaranteeing a sufficient level of protection for the privacy and fundamental rights of individuals.
2.4 Transmission of Personal Data in the context of a sale of the company or some of its assets
Article 3 – The rights of the User concerning his Personal Data
3.1 The User has the right to consult, request modification or deletion of all his Personal Data. He can also withdraw his consent to the processing of his Personal Data.
3.2 Exercise of the User’s rights
The User can address his requests to the following addresses
- to the following email address: email@example.com; and
- by mail at the following address YELLOWSCAN, 525 Avenue Saint Sauveur du Pin, 34980, SAINT CLEMENT DE RIVIERE.
To exercise his rights on the Personal Data concerning him, the User must attach a copy of a valid identity document (identity card or passport), except if the elements communicated within the framework of his request make it possible to identify him in a certain way.
To help you in your approach, the User can visit the following link and find a model letter drawn up by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (the “CNIL”): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces.
Article 4 – Data collected automatically (cookies)
4.1 Definition of Cookies
A cookie is a small text file deposited on a terminal when visiting the Site.
YELLOWSCAN uses these cookies to :
- To adapt the content and display of the Site to the terminal in order to improve the User’s navigation;
- To memorize information relating to a form already filled in, or relating to products, services or information of the Site;
- To personalize the contents and advertisements according to the centers of interest of the User;
- To establish statistics and measures of audience on the attendance of the Site;
- Share on social networks;
- To optimize the distribution and evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising messages we send.
4.2 Consent to the collection of Cookies
When the User consults the Site, data is automatically recorded via his or her browsing tracks on the Site.
This collection may be mandatory or optional:
- When the collection of this navigation data is mandatory, it is collected to ensure the availability of the Site, its improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. Indeed, some cookies are strictly necessary to operate our Site. Because of their essential nature, the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (hereinafter the “CNIL”) considers that they should be exempted from the collection of your consent.
- When collection is optional, the User’s consent is first obtained for browsing data used to measure the Site’s audience and the performance of campaigns, to optimize prospect management, to analyze User behavior and/or to increase the interactivity of the Site and to offer targeted advertising.
We use a cookie manager: Complianz, which allows us to provide you with a Consent Management Platform (hereinafter the “CMP”) on the Site. This CMP allows Users to view all of the cookies we use, and to consent or decline, at any time, all or part of the cookies used when they are not necessary for the operation of the Site.
The User has the option of accepting or rejecting other cookies by using the CMP’s built-in mechanism available at any time at the bottom left of the screen.
It is possible to consult our Cookie Manager by clicking on this link: Complianz.
The User’s choices are recorded for a period of six (6) months. The User can modify them at any time by clicking at the bottom left of the screen on the ‘Manage consent’ window.
Here is the list of cookies used and their purpose:
- During the visits of the User, once his consent is given, we can collect information of type “web analytics” relating to its navigation, the duration of its consultation, its IP address, its type and version of navigator;
Article 5 – Other data
Non-personal data is collected and used to improve the operation of the Site.
- IP address of the device connecting to the Site;
- Date and time of application;
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
- Duration of visit of the Site;
- Application content (specific page);
- Access status / HTTP status code;
- Amount of data transferred in each case ;
- Website from which the application originated;
- Browser ;
- Operating system and its interface ;
- Language and version of the web browser.
Section 6 – Third Party Sites and Third Party Data Collection
Our Site may contain links to other partner sites.
YELLOWSCAN is not responsible for the privacy practices and policies of third party sites.
YELLOWSCAN has no control over these other domains and websites.
Article 7 – Methods of communication
By agreeing to communicate in the form of unprotected email secured by any encryption process on our Site, we cannot guarantee and are not responsible for the security and integrity of the User’s Personal Data via this mode of communication. If the User believes that any of his or her data is sensitive, he or she is encouraged to contact us by phone or mail to find a secure communication protocol.
Article 8 – Age Limitation
Our Site is not intended for use by children and we do not collect personal data relating to minors. If we discover that we have data from a child under the age of 18, we will take all necessary steps to comply with applicable regulations until the data is deleted. If the User discovers that a child under the age of 18 has transmitted personal information to YELLOWSCAN without the consent of his/her legal representative, the User concerned may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take appropriate action.
We may change this Policy from time to time, in order to comply with regulatory, legal, editorial or technical developments. If we do so, we will change the “last updated” date and indicate the date the changes were made.
Where necessary, we will inform and/or seek the User’s consent.
We advise the User to consult this page regularly in order to take note of any changes or updates made to this document.