CloudStation LiDAR processing software.
Turn physical projects into digital realities.
The CloudStation is an evolutive and user-friendly LiDAR software, developed by YellowScan, to generate and visualize pointclouds.
Our software provides you with auto-detection of strips, in-depth configuration and LAS files exports to interface with all your tools.
Change the way your work with LiDAR data
Two CloudStation software bundles are available:
Visualize, inspect, and export your data with standard features.
Features included in the CloudStation Essential plan :
- Georeference raw YellowScan data
- Smooth 3D point cloud visualization
- Data inspection
- Strips timestamps management
- POSPac & Qinertia integration
- Remove outliers
- Trajectory refinement
- Colorization from orthophotos
- LAS & trajectory export
Refine and improve your data quality, with advanced features and more export options.
All the features and benefits from CloudStation Essential, and also:
- Ground / non-ground classification
- Colorization from images
- Robust strip adjustment algorithm
- Precise (time-dependent) strip adjustment algorithm
- Utilize GCPs during strip adjustment to constrain accuracy
- Export strip adjustment report (accuracy, precision, mismatch..)
- DTM, DSM and hillshade generation
Point cloud classification
Export 3D classified pointclouds
- Automatic classification of points as “ground/non-ground”
- Export Digital Model from your classified point cloud as GeoTIFF (geolocalized TIFF): DSM, DTM, DHM.
- Export classified .LAS
- Generate hillshade from your DTM
Modify strips or flight lines and enhance the quality of your pointcloud.
- One-click adjustments
- Powerful algorithms used in adjustment methods
- Use Ground Control Points (GCPs) for final adjustments
- Seamless adjustment of strips
*Images above are used for illustration purposes only
Point cloud colorization
Export colorized pointclouds from simultaneous LiDAR + camera acquisition.
- Combine the data generated from your flight with photos taken simultaneously to generate a colorized pointcloud
- Colorize and visualize your strips
- Automatic LiDAR–camera calibration and refinement
- Two colorization methods available
- Designed for our camera hardware
- Colorization from external orthophotos available
Next-level LiDAR survey quality
Designed to improve data and set high standards regarding the quality of your surveying projects.
10 years’ experience in LiDAR technology
Our goal is to develop our skills and technologies to better serve our customers.
Our R&D team strives to innovate, develop new functionalities and improve the CloudStation on a day-to-day basis; so much so that a new release of the CloudStation comes out every 3 weeks.
Get expert advice and guidance for your next point cloud project
YellowScan’s knowledgeable team is here to support you, be it for a quick consult or training.
The CloudStation comes in an annual licensing scheme with a 1-year maintenance, including support and software updates.
Point cloud visualization, inspection, and in-depth examination
The CloudStation’s powerful 3D engine allows you to effortlessly display billions of points, measure distances, and get information about your points in one click.
*Our CloudStation software is designed for desktop use and is not cloud-based.
Increased productivity. Maximized budget.
Extract, process, display and export LiDAR data right after a flight.
Effortlessly handle multiflight acquisitions in a single project.
Easily refine your trajectory thanks to the POSPac integration
Vertical slicing of your generated point cloud
Get a better understanding of your generated point cloud.
- Measure denivelation.
- Assess the quality of the Ground classification, by checking the base of the vertical elements.
- Check the mismatch between flightlines, by measuring the strip-to-strip distance. Before, or after strip adjustment.