Want to discover more?
Contact our team of experts or download our software datasheet below:
Turn physical projects into digital realities.
The CloudStation is an evolutive and user-friendly software, developed by YellowScan, to generate and visualize pointclouds.
Our software provides you with auto-detection of strips, in-depth configuration and LAS files exports to interface with all your tools.
Export classified pointclouds
- Automatic classification of points as “ground/non-ground”
- Export Digital Model from your classified point cloud as GeoTIFF (geolocalized TIFF): DSM, DTM, DHM.
- Export classified .LAS
- Generate hillshade from your DTM
Strip adjustment module
Modify strips or flight lines and enhance the quality of your pointcloud.
- One-click adjustments
- Powerful algorithms used in adjustment methods
- Use Ground Control Points (GCPs) for final adjustments
- Seamless adjustment of strips
*Images above are used for illustration purposes only
Export colorized pointclouds from simultaneous LiDAR + camera acquisition.
- Combine the data generated from your flight with photos taken simultaneously to generate a colorized pointcloud
- Colorize and visualize your strips
- Automatic LiDAR–camera calibration and refinement
- Two colorization methods available
- Designed for our camera hardware
- Colorization from external orthophotos available
Next-level survey quality
Extend the CloudStation’s capabilities with our custom-made modules designed to improve the quality of your surveys.
10 years’ experience in research and development
Our goal is to develop our skills and technologies to better serve our customers.
Our R&D team strives to innovate, develop new functionalities and improve the CloudStation on a day-to-day basis; so much so that a new release of the CloudStation comes out every 3 weeks.
Get expert advice and guidance
YellowScan’s knowledgeable team is here to support you, be it for a quick consult or training.
The CloudStation comes in an annual licensing scheme with a 1-year maintenance, including support and software updates.
Visualization, inspection, and in-depth examination
The CloudStation’s powerful 3D engine allows you to effortlessly display billions of points, measure distances, and get information about your points in one click.
Increased productivity. Maximized budget.
Extract, process, display and export LiDAR data right after a flight.
Effortlessly handle multiflight acquisitions in a single project.
Get a better understanding of your generated point cloud.
- Measure denivelation
- Assess the quality of the Ground classification, by checking the base of the vertical elements
- Check the mismatch between flightlines, by measuring the strip-to-strip distance. Before, or after Strip Adjustment